We are looking for an intern to join Bakes for 3 months, leading to a permanent position for the right person.
The role will be based at Bakes HQ in our development kitchen and will involve lots of baking, creating, testing and developing. You will work closely with our marketing team to develop recipes that our customers want to bake and additional products to fit within our range.
This is a paid internship and will lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
The intern's key responsibilities will be:
- Creating and developing recipes for Bakes box & Junior Bakes box
- Working with our marketing team to create content for our digital channels
- Developing products to sell through various sales channels
- Skilled creative baker with relevant experience/ qualifications
- Keen interest in food trends and industry developments
- Understanding of food styling and food photography
- Highly driven team player
If this sounds like you, please send us an email
with a link to your portfolio or social accounts where we can see some of your work and a full covering letter telling us why you would be the ideal candidate.
Closing date: 10th May